307 e-sports Manager
Tencent America LLC
- Break eSports into the mainstream in the U.S., backed by the publisher with the #1 eSport in China
- Develop and execute esports plans in the U.S. at multiple levels (community to local to pro) that support thousands of players and tournament organizers, casters and vendors.
- Select and oversee partners to build platforms to support eSports initiatives.
- Collaborate with internal teams to tightly integrate eSports programming with game publishing activities and brand pillars.
- Execute online and offline events, from managing vendors to hands-on tournament operations.
- Build and manage relationships with e-Sports partners including vendors, organizers, talent (athletes and on-air) and team owners.
- 3 + years e-Sports experience, traditional sports, or equivalent.
- Ability to communicate and inspire people, from casual to pro players.
- Live event planning, execution and budgeting experience.
- Track record managing vendor projects (on-time and on-budget).
- Availability for frequent travel, including international.
- Leadership prowess managing a small team of direct reports as well as collaboration with a much larger cross
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Work Type: Full Time
Apply By: 01/01/1970Apply
© Gamurs Pty LTD