Lawyer in Cologne
- Post Date:14. March 2017
- Prepare and draft legal documents (company’s resolutions, bylaws, instructions, share capital increase/decrease registration, service contracts, lease agreements);
- Review contract as per company’s specifications;
- Conduct due diligence and draft due diligence reports on legal matters;
- Advise company on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and equity investments with minimal supervision;
- Prepare share/asset purchase agreements, disclosure letters, joint venture/investment agreements and ancillary corporate documents;
- Hold contract negotiations on behalf of the company;
- Analysis of federal and local legislation and judicial practice
- Prepare legal advice and opinions;
- Work on broader commercial matters as required;
- Project manage the delivery of services to complex challenging clients;
- Ensure projects are executed in accordance with the firm’s methodologies, guidance and professional standards.
- Have worked extensively within the corporate space (including FDI, corporate acquisition, restructuring, regulatory, IP, advertising, data protection, law of the federal land);
- Have experience of working at a large-scale international or regional top tier law firm;
- Be able to speak and write fluently in German and English;
possess minimum 2 year post qualification experience
- Have attained degree certificate(s) from reputed institution;
- Have a mature and flexible personality and will be able to progress files and work well within a team;
- Possess strong customer service, facilitation, conflict management, change management, listening, responding, interpersonal, influencing and project management skills.
- Communicate effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience;
- Possess the ability to combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions (includes finding a relationship among seemingly unrelated events).
Related Jobs (7)
Freelance Designer – Work remotely (esports apparel) on 1. April 2017 Freelance