Freelance Designer – Work remotely (esports apparel)
- Post Date:1. April 2017
Are you a freelance designer looking to progress within the world of competitive gaming? We’re looking to hire ‘Championship Sunday’ caliber freelance designers to help us develop esports apparel for some of the biggest teams and businesses around the world.
If you’ve got slick pattern skills in Illustrator, and can mock-up greatness in Photoshop, then this could be the role for you.
What we’re looking for:
- Proven experience in both Illustrator AND Photoshop essential
- Ability to deliver high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Organised, self-disciplined with a positive, collaborative attitude
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (Skype, Email etc)
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Designing high quality esports apparel (jerseys, hoodies, jackets etc.)
When applying please provide previous examples of similar work if available, as well as a link to your portfolio.
This position is a paid-per-design basis, so the opportunity to earn more is completely in your hands!