eSports Writer (Paid Position)
- Post Date:17. October 2016
CLICKON eSports is currently seeking highly motivated and talented individuals to join our editorial writing staff.
Candidate’s must have a passionate and comprehensive understanding of either the professional Counter-strike: Global Offensive or League of Legends scenes. Writers need the ability to excite eSports fans through awesome, insightful content.
This is an opportunity for brilliant, imaginative and enthusiastic eSports writers to capitalise on emerging trends and join a fast growing millennial publishing network with the chance of becoming a part of the full time team.
- Contribute content pieces to the day-to-day voice of CLICKON eSports with content reflecting the overall CLICKON brand and tone of voice.
- Write short and long-form copy in the defined voice and tone of the brand on currently trending eSports topics.
- Content must be well written, opinionated, carry tone of voice of the brand and be contextually relevant to social conversations.
- Experience editing & writing premium quality content
- Proficient understanding of social platforms & how news is consumed within these channels.
- Strong visual eye with regard to the creation of graphics and selection + crediting of images for social publishing
- Creative and strategic in nature with the ability to think outside the box and articulate “big ideas”
- Ability to meet deadlines & be flexible in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional verbal, written presentation and communication skills
- Above all, candidates must have a passion and interest in whichever eSport they want to represent
What’s In It For You?
Part of an innovating team and brand | unique individual channel + voice on site | exposure
In this role you will have the opportunity to join the roster of a fast paced publishing and creative startup that is re-defining sports publishing and engaging a new generation.
Contributors will be paid be £10 per successfully published article.
To apply, please send a sample eSports article in addition to your CV.
Related Jobs (10)
Call of Duty Experts – Strategy Content Creator Needed (VIDEO) on 17. March 2017 Freelance
Gamer Support Consultant – League Of Legends – Sofia, Bulgaria on 14. March 2017 Full Time